- Please check the link below:
- Please select one (1) movie, which has won at least one competitive Oscar award. From your selected movie you get to style an outfit inspired by one (1) of the characters appearing in the film. The actress or actor of your chosen character does not have to be the recipient of the award such as “Best Actress” or “Best Actor”. Instead, the award can have been achieved in any category, even a discontinued category, too.
- Please style an outfit inspired by your chosen character, by the clothing and style they are seen with in your chosen movie.
- If your movie and character is based on Fantasy, you are allowed to change your skin tone and to give your avatar a fantasy-based appearance. However you should be recognizable still, especially your face.
- Please style your outfit with accessories that can be associated with the movie and the character you have chosen.
- There’s no color limitation or requirement for this challenge.
- Please prepare a walking animation, a default pose and a pose sequence for about 40-60 seconds to show your styling on our runway.
- Please note, even if you are choosing a fantasy movie or character, you have to adhere to modeling standards with your walk and poses – meaning you cannot fly, hover, jump, swim or anything that’s not to be done on a fashion runway.
- Please try to include a 360° turn in your posing sequence. The 360° turn is not subject for scoring for this challenge yet.
- Please make sure to avoid any and all clipping with your clothing and accessories during your walking and posing.
- Your walking animation and poses should suit your styling.
Please continue reading on the next page. (3/4)