- Please check the link to see below:
- Please select one (1) candy, dessert, pastry, cake or other sweet or hearty trait that’s traditionally eaten and popular in the country you are representing. The TWEEN- and YOUNGSTARS are not limited to a country and are free to i.e. choose their childhood favorite candy, dessert, pastry, cake or other sweet or hearty trait.
- Please style an outfit inspired by your chosen candy, dessert, pastry, cake or other sweet or hearty trait with clothing foremost, accessorizing with elements that are characteristic for the food you are going to introduce.
- You can take inspiration from Agatha Ruiz de la Prada’s way to design outfits that look like desserts and candies, but you should not copy any one of the shown outfits.
- There’s no color limitation or requirement for this challenge.
- Please prepare a walking animation, a default pose and a pose sequence for at least 40-60 seconds to show your styling on our runway.
- Please be prepared to cycle through your poses in case you are being kept longer on the stage.
- Please include a 360° turn in your posing sequence. The 360° turn is subject for scoring for this challenge.
- Please make sure to avoid any and all clipping with your clothing and accessories during your walking and posing.
- Your walking animation and poses should suit your styling.
Please continue reading on the next page. (3/4)