- Please submit your styling card with our form. The password to access the form is the same as for the previous challenge.
- Please write in your description which candy, dessert, pastry, cake or other sweet or hearty trait your outfit is showing, why you chose is and how it is popular in the country you are representing. The TWEENSTARS and YOUNGSTARS write why they chose their candy, dessert, pastry, cake or other sweet or hearty trait and what it means to them.
- Please limit your description to 150 words.
- Please list the styling credits in the according fields.
- Please attach a raw picture of your styling to the form. The picture should be unedited and in front of a simple background/-drop, and should be at least 512×512 px large.
- Your styling description should be sent and received by Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. SLT.
- You will receive a notecard with the walkorder, VPC code and other instructions on Thursday, July 28th, in the afternoon SLT.
- Rehearsals for the second runway challenge are scheduled for Friday, July 29th at 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. SLT.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to participate in one of the both scheduled rehearsals, to be eligible to walk in the second runway challenge.
Please continue reading on the next page. (4/4)