Please do some research on the most popular and influential fashion icons from the past 100 years, and choose one woman who you believe was THE fashion icon of her time. Then, select one iconic photograph that represents her style and fashion sense.
We encourage you to take your time and explore different fashion icons from various eras. Remember, the goal of this challenge is to showcase your eye for fashion and to pay tribute to the women who have made significant contributions to the industry.
- Create an outfit inspired by the photograph you selected of your chosen fashion icon. You may choose an editorial photo, an image from an event the icon attended, or a candid paparazzi shot.
- Be creative and think about how you can incorporate elements of the fashion icon’s style into your own unique look.
- There are no restrictions on the color choices for this challenge. You are free to use any colors that you feel best represent your chosen fashion icon and that align with your personal style.
- Your face and eyes should be clearly visible. Please avoid wearing sunglasses or large hats that may obstruct your features. If you do wear these accessories, please remove them during your pose sequence to ensure your face and eyes are visible.
- Please select a walking animation and poses for a 60 to 90-seconds lasting pose sequence.
- Please include a 360° turn in your pose sequence, as this will be scored in this challenge.
- Please ensure that your walking animation and poses are suitable for the style and fashion icon you have chosen.
Please continue reading on the next page (2/4)